Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Introduction

Since Donald Trump was sworn into office, I have been vocal and outspoken on my personal Facebook page regarding my feelings on the matter, and the grave danger I believe he poses to this nation. I am also endeavoring to become more engaged, and effective in my engagement. I plan to protest, and to keep speaking up. To join up with others against this man, and hopefully help to organize a concerted resistance. As part of this goal, I wish to take my statements and warnings from Facebook, and into the general public, where they can be more broadly aired and where hopefully I can engage with more likeminded people. The internet is the Political Pamphlet of the 21st Century, and I would like to start publishing my own.

In addition to being a platform for my own voice, I hope to also use this as a platform for other voices, so that we can become a growing chorus against Trumpism. I also hope that this can be a vehicle for further organization and direct action. I will figure out a way to be reached via this blog so that people can contact me with their own voice and what they would like to say.

To catch up, I will be publishing "highlights" from my Facebook posts up to the present, along with links to the articles that I was typically commenting on when I wrote. From there, I will post my statements here, with links to this blog on my Facebook.

We need to create not a moment, but a movement. The life of the nation depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment